Just because the markets are slow and we’re in the heart of the August Dulldroms doesn’t mean we can’t make money trading. That’s kind of been the theme over the past several weeks. Check out today’s results:
- Crude Oil Futures: 2 trades, both winners for +.78; + $780 in 45 minutes
- Russell 377: 3 Trades, 2 winners, 1 loss for +3.6; +$360
- Wheat Futures: 2 Trades, both winners for + 4.25; + $212.50
- EURUSD: 1 Trade, still going. Currently in two positions, including an addon position with.
- AUDJPY: 1 Trade, still going. Currently with a guaranteed 12 pips locked in with the potential for more.
- Russell 625 tick: This is a slower, more patient trade. Currently still in progress. First target was hit earlier for +4.1. The 2nd position has +6.1 locked in at this point and could go for more. So far, a guaranteed +10.2 points for +$1,020.00!
- Revision at 13:05 pm; This trade finally stopped out of its 2nd position at 790.3 and ended with a total of +10.6 points. Currently in a 2nd trade, long from 790.2. The first position has already come off at full target at 790 for another +1.8. The 2nd position is still trailing and has a protective stop already in place at 790.4 for a completely risk free position.
- Revision #2: the Russell 625 tick ended today’s session with 3 winners and a total of + 19.3 points. The title of this post would read Russell eMini over +$2000 today, not counting the nice session we had with the Russell 377 tick, also.
I will post some videos of these trades live a bit later. I traded many of these and recorded as many as I could. I’ll show you the Crude, Russell 377 and Wheat trades and how I managed them as they progressed while calling them live in the traderoom. I’ll try to have them produced and uploaded today but it may end up being tomorrow.
**Don’t forget to grab your seat for the SST Pro Final Release Party this THURSDAY!!